Service Field Engineer
ref. no 8158-16;
General Electric Company Polska Sp. z o.o.
GE Energy Management is helping solve the world's toughest energy challenges through the design of leading technology solutions for the delivery, management, conversion, and optimization of electrical power for customers across multiple energy-intensive industries. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. We offer the insight and experience that will help our customers build a brighter energy future for all of us.
- electronics background in education
- experience on UPS products will be an asset
- fluent commend of English
- experienced as Field Service Engineer
- knowledge of MS Office
- detailed UPS products knowledge
- experience in UPS installation, commissioning and troubleshooting
- support the Critical Power UPS business repair service center activities in Bielsko-Biała
- own the UPS spare parts return process (registration, repair & tracking)
- responsible for tools and test equipment (maintenance and calibration)
- cover standard time phone support to customers, subcontractors and colleagues for the local market
- when required be available to perform commissioning, startup & preventive maintenance at customer site
- capable to diagnose issues and repair GE UPS and GE Power Quality products
- organize 24x7 local market customer support
- ensure service processes are followed (Repair, Commissioning & Field reporting)
- capable to write Customer reports, attend meetings if necessary to support commercial deals
- ensure proper communications and collaboration with internal stakeholders manufacturing/sales
- workout with Material Management repair center priorities based on market requirements
- workout with Sales Team installed base repository for local market
- collect & Supply monthly repair center and filed service metrics
- occasionally travel aboard to customer sites for UPS service support
Place of work
Forms of cooperation
Jeśli nie masz konta w BDI a chciałbyś otrzymywać od nas podobne oferty pracy,
wpisz poniżej swój adres e-mail.
Opuszczasz portal BDI i przechodzisz na zewnętrzną witrynę.
Jeśli strona nie przeładuje się w ciągu 3 sekund,